For your safety,
- Access to the Festival upon presentation of a Health Passport: These documents may be printed (with a QRCode) or downloaded (onto the TousAntiCovid application).
- The Deauville American Film Festival is working in partnership with Cerballiance, an antigen testing centre without appointment. This centre is situated a short walk away from the Festival at the Point de Vue, 7 Bd de la Mer, from 2 to 11 September.
Opening times as follows :
Thursday 2 September : 10am-5pm
Friday 3 September : 8.30am-7pm
Saturday 4 September : 8 :30am-7pm
Sunday 5 to Thursday 9 September included : 10am-5pm
Friday 10 September : 8.30am-7pm
Saturday 11 September : 8.30am-6pm
- Masks are compulsory on the premises at all times:
Inside: within the CID and the Casino and Morny cinemas.
Outside: along the red carpet, whilst queuing, and on the Festival terraces (masks may be removed once seated in restaurant areas)
- Seating Capacity: Full capacity
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the CID, the Casino and Morny cinemas, and on the Festival terraces.
The Deauville International Centre is certified as a SAFE CONGRESS venue. View a full update of the health measures here.
* Instructions dated 19/07/2021, subject to change.