For your safety,
- Access to the Festival upon presentation of a Health Passport: a vaccination certificate showing a complete vaccination record (one injection for the Janssen vaccine, two for the others), a negative PCR or antigen test result of less than 48 hours, or a positive test of more than two weeks and less than six months.
These documents may be printed or downloaded onto the TousAntiCovid application.
- Antigen testing can be carried out on site by the Regional Health Agency from 2 to 11 September.
- Masks are compulsory on the premises at all times:
Inside: within the CID and the Casino and Morny cinemas.
Outside: along the red carpet, whilst queuing, and on the Festival terraces (masks may be removed once seated in restaurant areas)
- Seating Capacity: Full capacity
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the CID, the Casino and Morny cinemas, and on the Festival terraces.
The Deauville International Centre is certified as a SAFE CONGRESS venue. View a full update of the health measures here.
* Instructions dated 19/07/2021, subject to change.